May 7, 2014

Exclusive Interview ~ Jill Prand Author ~ Walking Into Me


 Interview With Author Jill Prand

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

Just not to give up on finding your soulmate, even if you thought you’ve lost them.

Do you recall how your interest in writing originated?

I’ve always read and I think the writing just came out of that. Both my parents were big readers and never gave me a hard time when I wanted to stay in and either read or write. My Mom’s always been my biggest supporter.

Do you use a pin name and if Yes how did you pick the name?
I do. I just shortened my last name. Removing the last seven letters was more of the name looking good on a cover than anything else. My husband was not happy I was shortening his name.

Hardest scene you have ever written?

In Walk Into Me there is a scene where Lisa is at a Christmas party and she is nearly attached by Stuart. That chapter was rewritten three times. I almost scrapped it but the characters kept pushing me to include it.

What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful?

 Review it and tell your friends you liked it. Indie authors live for reviews and they help move up our placement on Amazon. And word of mouth is always the best advertising. If you feel the need to pimp me out please come join my street team. It’s called Jill’s Jaggers on Facebook. 

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...