July 26, 2015

***99p/.99c PRE ORDER SPECIAL*** Excerpt: “Please, don’t make me do this.” I pleaded. “Sugar, I can’t stop this. This isn’t my club. What the prez says, goes. It’s best you go before he comes and finds you.” I nodded my head and opened the door to find Cammie standing there, it was for the best if I just got on with it, there was no changing what I had to do, I just had to make the best out of it. Cammie led me to a small changing room and handed me an outfit, it was a bright pink bra and pantie set with sequins on it. “I have to wear this?” She nodded. “I thought I had to strip? This won’t take long to get off.”

http://ift.tt/1BLonTA

Devon Destroyers MC: South Coast Brothers #1 Heathers life drastically changed when her husband was murdered in front of her. Forced to live and work at the Devon Destroyers MC to pay off her husband’s outstanding debt. With a baby on the way and no place to go Heather would do anything to survive, even […]

from WordPress http://bit.ly/1gXRQ8f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...