April 28, 2015

My Thoughts ~ I Choose You ~ Kristina O'Grady

24949447


Lights. Camera. Cowboy.
Helga Hansen is the movie star of the moment. Wealthy beyond her wildest dreams, beautiful and girlfriend of sexy Myles of the world-famous band 'The Knights' life could not be better. Until Myles cheats on her, that is. Then her latest movie is – again! – a career-threatening flop. She’s sacked her friend/agent in a fury. And, to make matters worse, her little sister’s life seems to be spiraling out of control and Helga’s just not sure how to help her out of the abyss.

So the invitation to star in Brian Hargrave’s new movie – yes, the Brian Hargrave – is one she just can’t turn down. And if it means filming in Hicksville for what’ll seem like an eternity, so what? It’s time away from the big smoke and a chance to lick her wounds. And did someone say something about cowboys?

The first sizzling novel in the brand new Copeland Ranch romance trilogy from Kristina O'Grady


Oh I do Love my Cowboys and Ben did not disappoint me. Hollywood drama, Family secrets and heart ache.  This story will not disappoint you. I look forward to see what happens next..In fact I need to know what happens next.. 







No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...