April 29, 2015

My Thoughts ~ Collapse ~ Xavier Neal

25394302

Special Forces Horn Unit Member, Michael Love, is best known for his smart mouth and sexual conquests. However, when a mission forces him to revisit his painful past, he is turned inside out. If the pressure from that wasn't enough, he's asked for a favor by the only girl who he could never tell no. Between the two missions will this Special Forces member survive or will the weight of it all force him to Collapse? 


(Can be read as a Standalone, but is a novel in the Havoc Series)

FRICKIN AMAZING
A foster Kid that nobody wanted, a promise he made to his foster sister was broken when he joined the Marines. All his fuck up and failures haunts his dreams. With the Marines he finally finds a family.  But his failures hold him back from connecting with anyone. Michael meets Mandy and for the first time he wishes he could be the man that she deserves. The person that does not destroy everything he touches. I have not been this excited about a story in quite a while. It was an all nighter, once I started I had to finish. I was on the edge of my sit. This is being put on my list of best top 5. I hope I did this amazing story some justice……..









No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...