October 8, 2014

My Thoughts~ Silence by Natasha Preston

19037409

For eleven years, Oakley Farrell has been silent. At the age of five, she stopped talking, and no one seems to know why. Refusing to communicate beyond a few physical actions, Oakley remains in her own little world. 

Bullied at school, she has just one friend, Cole Benson. Cole stands by her, refusing to believe that she is not perfect the way she is. Over the years, they have developed their own version of a normal friendship. However, will it still work as they start to grow even closer? 

When Oakley is forced to face someone from her past, can she hold her secret in any longer?





Before I even posted here I had to go buy Broke Silence. The next book in the series. The is a FREEBIE through amazon. All I can say is Oh my God..... It is heartbreaking, 1st Love, Survival and a very strong young lady.  Know I have to start reading I do not want to miss anything. I am so excited  LOL
Bye for now

This is a MUST READ.............



FREE

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...