September 24, 2014

My Thoughts ~ Echoes Part One ~ AM Hudson

18669943



One death will lead to a new life, another will uncover a secret, and the many 
will tear out hearts. 
There will be war, there will be peace, and among it all the truth will surface and 
bury all the secrets forever. 

Continue the epic journey of love’s fight for survival in Part One of Echoes & Silence.




AM Hudson is a music loving, book crazy, ultra passionate writer from Australia. She's down-to-earth and as normal as a crazy person can be. A young girl at heart, she enjoys alternative music, lives to enjoy life, torture people in her novels and then write happy endings that are never forgotten.
Add her as a friend on Facebook at AM Hudson Author then join her and other fans for some crazy conversations at
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dark-Secrets-Series


AM Hudson you are brilliant..... 
I discover this series before the first 2 books were combined and I was hooked. 
TEAM DAVID :)

Ara has grown so much and I am feel like a proud Mom. 
The journey AM Hudson has taken me is Overwhelming, exciting, heart breaking. A fight for a Love and family. 
So many questions and Lies are final answered.

A roller coaster ride I did not want to get off. 

A MUST READ




 Click on Book Cover to Purchase






         
                                         Book 1 FREE                 Book 2


  

  
                                  Book 3                       Book 4



No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...