May 26, 2014

My Thoughts ~ A Broken Forever by Megan Noelle

19087599




It's 2:15 in the morning and I could not wait till morning.
I just finished A Broken Forever......
You have come a long way Baby.

 Megan Noelle it took my breath away.
 I cried a lot in fact to many times to count, a few times I just had to stop reading because the crying turned into sobs and my heart was so broken.
 I also wanted to jump in the book and ask Stephen why in hell it took him so long to find Grey.
You have grown so much as a writer and I am so glad I was here to see it happen.
Well I best go to sleep or I will have a killer book hang over tomorrow.


You ROCK....
 xxoo 

***** A MUST READ *****

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...