April 8, 2014

My Thoughts ~ Let Love Be by Melissa Collins

First of all Melissa amazing……. 

I love when a story come full circle. Lucy has been an inspiring character from this series. To finally see her story thrilled me. I was an emotional journey for this amazing woman. To have such a devastating loss and the journey she takes to finally fall in Love again. Evan is an amazing man. At first sight he wants and need Lucy in his life. He has his own demons as a retired fireman during 911. When Evan and Lucy finally admit to themselves that in fact they have falling in Love. They save each other and it is a magic journey. One you do not want to miss. 

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...