April 15, 2014

My Thoughts ~ Confessions after dark by Kahlen Aymes


 20893063




Angel and Alex are amazing together. Angel is always guarding her heart and when she gets to close to Alex she runs. Alex has no idea what is going on. He has never felt like this with anyone. He needs to be with Angel and he needs to be touching her. He wants to protect her and keep her safe. But she keeps running. He can not do his job, he can’t function. He finally realizes for the 1st time he is in LOVE. But does Angel love him?
This story has it all. From Hot… Hot…  sex and Heart Break and to being in danger from a man who wants to Hurt Angel. OMG girl I was at the edge of my seat. Just frickin amazing. I would love to spend just a hour in your head so I could see you create your amazing Characters.



 

  

18631305
BOOK 1


ONLY .99 Pennies




No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...