March 26, 2014

My Thoughts ~ Three Rivers By Chloe T. Barlow





OMG what amazing story....
How do you start over when everything is ripped away from you in an instance? My heart went out to Althea (Tea). Althea was so young to have her world turned upside down. Luckily she had two BFF that were there for her and finally talked her in to a Girls night out.
Griffen is sitting at the bar hoping to get drunk and forgetting why he hated to come back home. Then he see Althea he know that he needs to met her.
Their one night stand end with Tea sneaking out after he falls asleep. Then it all comes crashing down on Tea when Griffen show up the next day to her Sons 5th birthday party.
Can these 2 people heal each others hearts or will everything be stacked against them.
I am looking for to City of Champions her next book in this Series.





No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...