March 24, 2014

My Thoughts ~ Surrender To Fate By Jacelyn Rye

Jacelyn has done a wonderful job transport us back to the 1940's. 
William and Sarah are young and in Love. Times are tough and life is life and Sarah's family must move to California. Heart broken They promise each other that they  will wait for each other and be together again. Then fate steps in. Life never goes as planned and the young couple finds out that some promise are hard to keep. I love that this story is written about the 1940's. When life was simple, Family work together to survive and was the most important part of life. This is one of my favorite Authors.

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...