November 6, 2013

Author Spot Light - Christy Dilg




 
Christy Dilg was born (1978-present) in the small town of Palatka, Florida. Married 16 years her and her husband have a 15 yearold daughter. Her first book called Forbidden Forever was released Sept. 10, 2013. Fifty shades inspired her to read and join the awesome book club "smibookclub" and after beating cancer she knew it was time to check that off her bucket list.


Q & A  

What inspired you to write your first book?  

I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer Dec 30, 2011 and once I recovered I decided it was time to start living my dreams. I have wanted to write since I was a teenager and now it was time to do it.  

How did you come up with the title?  

Forbidden Forever came to be the title because the story combines a forbidden relationship and turns it into a forever relationship.

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 
 

I want women to read it and know that they are beautiful no matter what size they are. What one person finds repulsive another will find beautiful. 

If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?  

S.C. Stephens, the thoughtless series was so hard because of the affair between Kellan and Kiera when she was with a wonderful man. The pain he felt was so real. She turned something that could have been seen as horrible and cold into a beautiful love between K & K. If she could make me fall for Kellan and his bad ways then she is definitely a inspiration. 

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?  

Danielle Torella, C.Michelle, Jade Goodwin, and upcoming author Denise Muniz 

What are your current projects?  

Forbidden No More and also starting the outline of a fantasy novel co-written by myself and Anna Burr. I'm really excited to co-write this story with her.  

Do you see writing as a career?  

I wish it was a career however I know that I have to be realistic and keep my current career so I would say not right now. I see it as living my dream. 

If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?

No. I love my story. I wrote it for me and for the haters they can bash me and move on. It has touched hearts and for the lovers and myself we will forever be Chance's beach bunnies. :)

 



 

Go Visit Christy at:
https://www.facebook.com/Authorchristydilg
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7124834.Christy_Dilg
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/christyadilg

  
















 




 

 
 

 

 
 


 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 






No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...