July 22, 2013

My Thoughts

I do not like to give too much away in my Reviews. I just want to l peak your interest about a book and the Author. I Love to read. M y husband says I am addicted. I guess I am. I love to escape and I am a Romantic. I love  Happy Ending and the journey it takes to get there. I love the stories and the imagination of a writer. A great writer can take you on a roller coaster ride with your emotions. When I can not put a book down, I try patiently to wait for the next book in a series to be released and I feel so many emotion that it kills me. The Author has done a brilliant job and I Thank each and every one of you.

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...