July 12, 2013

My Thoughts Book Review - Meeting My Master (A week with my Romanian #1) By Steffie Dawn


Book Description
Having been dreaming of meeting her Romanian Master since the day they met online Ella is on a trip of a lifetime to Bucharest! Join her & her Master on a journey of discovery & learning. On her arrival Ella is thrown into the deep end with a session in Master’s dungeon & a trip outside the confines of his apartment finds her in some trouble!
EXTENDED
Being a twenty two year old student from the United Kingdom Ella doesn’t know what to expect when she boards the jet to Bucharest. Her online relationship has been keeping her occupied for over a year but she doesn’t know how that will fair when transferred to real life. All she knows for certain is in the year they’ve been playing on the internet and web camera, she has fallen head over heels in love with the only man to ever control her in the way she desires and needs. But will love be enough for this duo when their online relationship is played out in real life?
About The Author
A twenty one year old student Steffie Dawn, born in Bangor, North Wales, is a writer of erotic fiction and award winning poet. Currently, Steffie is writing the fourth of the A week with my Romanian Series. Steffie prefers writing in 1st person, drawing on her own emotions and experiences to create fictional stories and characters.
Catch her on facebook at her page Steffie Dawn – Author or Twitter @AuthorSteffDawn
Her official website – http://www.steffiedawn.co.uk
My Thoughts
All I can say is WOW WOW!!! This is Steffie 1st series and she has done a wonderful job. The story line is original and keeps you on the edge. This one is defiantly a keeper. Steffie Thank you for sending me all 4 books. I could not stop reading to write a review after each book I had to keep reading.  Which is a good thing. Looking forward to book #5 and any others.

No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...