February 15, 2014

Blogger Love-A-Thon Interview


Blogger Love-A-Thon Interview

I am real excited to be participating this year.  Sharing a Bit of Romance has the honor to introduce Christina from Allodoxophobia.. So let’s get  this party started and get a little acquainted.

Christina has been blogging since July 2012.  She and her blog partner, Melissa, decided to start Allodoxophobia because they found they were calling each other to fangirl over books pretty much everyday and assumed there were others out there who probably were too.  Christina has lived in the DC area most of her life and currently lives there with her husband and the most charming three year old girl.  She works in education, as a professional problem solver, and spends her free time reading a ridiculous amount of books, as well as trying to write her own.  She aspires one day to read and write full time, preferably in a castle with a view.

1.    What is your favorite cupcake flavor? 

          All of them?  I love pretty much anything, but my go-tos are chocolate and peanut           butter or red velvet. 

2.    What toppings do you order on your pizza? 

          Either plain cheese or pepperoni and mushrooms, depending on who else is eating.


    3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? 

          Paris, Scotland or Macchu Piccu


    4. What are you currently reading? 

           I just finished The Seers by Julianna Scott.  It’s part of The Holders series that            more people need to read.  It deserves love – it’s an amazing series.


    5. What was the last tv show you watched? 
         
          The Olympics

    6. What clique/group were you in when you were in high school? 

          Overachievers, Drama geeks, choir kids

    7. What's your favorite adult beverage? 

           I just discovered key lime martinis and they are scrumptious

    8. Are you an early bird or a night owl? 

          An early bird, though not always by choice.  My daughter wakes up very early!

    9. Are you a pantser or a planner? 

          A little bit of both.  In terms of reviews, I often plan in my head or take notes               before writing.  In my own writing, I outline a little bit before getting started               but nothing super detailed.

  10. Five of your favorite Authors?

         Robin LaFevers, Richelle Mead, Judy Blume, L.M. Montgomery, Wally Lamb – and            lots more, hard to choose just five!



I want to thank Christina for taking the time out of her busy schedule to be my partner and for her patience with me and my many emails I sent her. It was really nice to meet you. One last note I am now stalking you..... LOL  




No comments:

Standout Author

I’m on a budget for buying books. That budget is Zero so I am constantly on Amazon looking for free eBooks. I Have found some amazing Author...